Friday 2 September 2011

The Skin I Live In

 
 A few days ago I was lucky enough to catch Pedro Almodovar's new outing, The Skin I Live In. For me this is the best film of 2011 so far. A stylish, psycho sexual masterpiece, it is at once an exciting, shocking and very refreshing experience. Pedro's latest is a must see, I would strongly advise to see this in a theatre as this is a prime example of the type of work that cries out for a big screen viewing. The less you know going in the better, as Almodovar proves a master at revealing the films dark heart in the most thrilling fashion. To Whet your appetite read the following at http://thejustinsupremacy.blogspot.com/2011/09/groundbreaking-film-pedro-almodovars.html. Justin does a great job with this review in raising curiosity without giving away the films many secrets. 

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment